United States Manufacturing
For those of you who have never seen an American toy factory, or who don't believe it's possible to assemble toys in the USA, let Gann Memorials make a believer out of you!
In addition to stuffing/finishing capabilities, we also offer USA storage and drop-shipping! No other custom plush toy company in the industry can match Gann's unprecedented manufacturing formula. We have our clients covered from design through delivery and beyond.
- No Minimum Quantity (although extremely low quantity orders may include a substantial up-charge)
- Hybrid USA Manufacturing (currently offering stuffing/finishing of your imported Chinese custom plush toy, previously cut and sewn together at one of our reputable Chinese factories) We also offer limited 100% USA manufacturing. (contingent upon our design capabilities) All hybrid product tags will read: "Made in USA with Imported Materials".
- Complimentary China to USA Shipping (included with USA stuffing/finishing manufacturing) Order quantity must total 3,000pcs or less, with sizing measured at 10 inches or below, or 6,000pcs or less, with sizing measured at 6 inches or below.
- Books, Boxes, Plush and/or Vinyl Toys (currently offering book and box overseas printing, with USA book, box and plush and/or vinyl toy kit assembly, potentially saving you hundreds or thousands of dollars on overseas shipping to door)
- Crowdfunding Support (experienced crowdfunding support with prototype reimbursement option)
- Peace of Mind (the satisfaction of knowing your order is contributing to American job growth rather than Chinese)
Private factory tours are available upon request. Should you wish to visit our North Carolina factory, please complete our online inquiry in the link below and note your request in the "comments" box.
Since we offer both foreign and domestic custom plush production, we have listed the differences between each below. We hope that this information will assist you in making the choice best suited for your business. Please also click HERE to read our complete FAQ page.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF DOMESTIC PRODUCTION (U.S.) VERSUS OVERSEAS PRODUCTION (CHINA)?
- Importing products (via ocean freight) takes time. On average, it can take 30 days to ship an order from our overseas factory to your door. With domestic production, the shipping time is reduced to approximately 5-7 days. (Air freight delivery is also a viable overseas option which would greatly reduce import time, however there is an added cost.)
- You are only required to pay for domestic shipping, as there are no additional import or handling fees. Even for minimum quantity import orders, these extra fees can sometimes total hundreds of dollars. If you choose our China/USA "hyrbid" option (see below) many times your shipping is included from China to our factory.
- Due to our US factory's size, we can produce most 125-2500pc orders (in some cases) within 1-2 weeks after sample approval.
- When an order is produced domestically, your money is benefiting the U.S. economy. Help put America back to work.
- Fabrics and materials can be domestically fabricated. This means that your item can be marketed as "Made in the USA" and will carry a USA label.
- As is the case with our foreign factories, our U.S. factory can also produce low quantity orders.
WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF DOMESTIC PRODUCTION (U.S.) VERSUS OVERSEAS PRODUCTION (CHINA)?
- Generally, domestic production may cost a one or two dollars more (per piece) above foreign production costs. If you aren't sure that your customers are willing to pay the added cost, or if you are working from a limited budget, this issue should be carefully considered.
- While our U.S. factory has access to most commonly used plush fabrics, there are limitations on specialty fabrics. The Chinese marketplace offers a much larger selection.
- When it comes to 100% USA plush, there are design complexity limitations, which may only be rectified through our China "skins" option below. *
ARE THERE ANY OTHER MADE IN THE USA OPTIONS, BUT WITHOUT THE LARGE EXPENSE?
We can fabricate your custom plush design "skins", which are made from Chinese raw materials. This is known as our "hybrid" option, and the most popular. Upon USA receipt, we can import and stuff/finish the skins in our USA factory. Again, this is the most affordable and most requested "Made in the USA" option. The sewn tags would read "Made in USA with Imported Materials".
* At the present time, 100% USA production is only applicable to simple plush designs (simple animals, shapes, pillows). Upon receipt of your design inquiry, we will review and advise available manufacturing options.